Sunday, December 8, 2013

December goals

Hi all!
I can't believe 2013 is coming to an end soon!

And my pregnancy is coming closer to an end, too.

Main Goal:
1--Finish the Swoon pillow.

Secondary Goals:

1--the one thing I might definitely get done is pillowcases for S. I've got some great Disney Cars flannel that he would love, that will go great with the quilt and pillow because of all the red!

2--Keep quilting the Swoon quilt. I don't know how far I'll get.


Its really hard to see, but I'm doing all the stitch-in-the-ditch. I've been working each night and a bit in the morning, all week. It's a big, heavy quilt under my 5-7" of machine arm space, and I spend more time adjusting and moving the quilt than actually stitching.

There's more I want and need to do, but I'm just not feeling well, and the numbness and tingling in my hands have spread to all fingers and thumbs of both hands. I can barely grasp anything and can barely feel what I pick up...I keep dropping lots of things.

3--I need to start printing cutting instructions for the blocks for the baby's quilt. And start cutting the block patches out. I just don't know if I can do it. 

Can anyone help me with the cutting?

(Fabric, and some cutting instructions in the file folder, patiently waiting.)

4--I sure would like to make a few cuddle wraps to swaddle my baby when he gets here. That might not happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment